| ÎÎÎ± ÎŒÎ¿Î½Ï„ÎÎ»Î±
2017 Motorcycles YZF-R1M. New Yamaha YZF-R1M.
Yamaha YZF-R1M. We R1
The YZF-R1M race motorcycle is a special version of the R1, and comes with even higher factory specification – enabling every racer and track rider to discover their true potential.
A 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) offers controlability over traction, slides, front wheel lift, braking and launches. Its Communication Control Unit with GPS allows to look at lap times and other running data on a tablet – and R1M’s Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS) delivers ultimate handling
With its 200PS crossplane engine, short wheelbase chassis, 3D control electronics and exclusive carbon bodywork, R1M brings M1-derived factory-bike technology to private owners.
• Öhlins Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS)
• Communication Control Unit with wireless remapping
• M1 style carbon bodywork / 200kg wet-180kg dry
• 998cc 200PS crossplane 4-cylinder engine
• 6-axis IMU with Gyro/G sensors for 3D motion data
• Banking sensitive Traction Control / Slide Control
• Lift Control / Launch Control / wide 200 rear tyre
• Banking sensitive ABS / Unified Brake System
• Short wheelbase aluminium Deltabox frame
• Upward truss type swingarm / magnesium rear frame
• Limited availability
• Exclusive Yamaha Racing Experience for R1M owners